Friday 15 March 2019

My Accident Story


                     
                        

                                   February 2019 
                                                               By Matila
                               I am learning to entertain to entertain my audience with a recount





In my eight year old mind I was always wanting to sneak out of the house to escape from the boredom. I would watch my sister getting in the car heading off to her friends house for a little sleepover and me trapped in my room. But then one day I came up with a plan, a great plan of escaping out of my window and venturing outside.




I managed to escape and went to my friend’s house down the road, they even had a trampoline. BOING, BOING! My friend and I just bouncing around on her tramp and me in the back of my mind wondering how my parents would react to how I snuck out of the house of boredom! It wasn’t my fault that it was boring! It was there fault I had to leave.




The trampoline was safe, I mean it had a net but there was no Zip at the entrance. But surely my parents would be happy I was safe. “TAG, you’re in Matila!” shouted my friend as we played a game of tag inside the trampoline nets. My friend jumping competitively and me trying to be just as competitive back. I turned trying to quickly get her back. But it was no use watching her dodge by me as if i was a silver arrow. I finally tag her but she accidentally pushed me back quite hard. I fell through the opening where the zip was no more. Falling and face planting a whole bunch of grave that were as hard as a rock, blood rushing out of my forehead.




Not knowing what to do, my best friend’s parents dialled my parent’s number as quick as they could, while I sat there bleeding from my forehead, tears pouring out and my friend feeling guilty for pushing me. My best friend’s parents tried to make it better, they rushed inside to get an ice pack and gave me a chocolate bar, but as soon as I saw the mirror, my reflection of my bloody forehead, I bursted into tears again. My parents rushing through the door to check if I was okay, quickly rushed me to starship hospital.




After a few days in starship we were on our way home and so in my mind this accident has taught me a lesson to always ask your parents permission before you go somewhere, else you never know what will happen to you. Always ask for your parents permission before you go anywhere else especially if you are a young girl/boy.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment